Our Thoughts on and plans for Covid....
Please see below the Chart for what you can do to help.
* Indicates that it is The Office or Clinician's Discretion and must be discussed prior to appointment for confirmation.
1) Waiting room will be closed, Come to your appointment directly on time.
2)Temperatures will be taken at the door. Those with a 99° temperature or higher will be asked
to reschedule,(fee may apply)
3) Masks must be worn in common works areas.
4) Plastic barriers or masks are to be used during sessions
5) Clinicians will sanitize all areas of work between each session.
6) Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided in every room to be used before, during and
after sessions and every hours by staff.
7) All of Gateway will clean using CDC/WHO cleaning standard between clients and several
times a day.
What you can do to help....
First and foremost, Keep your-self safe and calm. Stress can truly weaken the immune system.
Maintain social distancing in public places. Always wear your mask even when others are not.
Take your temperature daily and before you come to the office. ( please let us know if you need access to a thermometer)
Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer ever hour even when you feel you don't need too.
Make decisions based on what is best for you and your family NOT what your peers, your work or the government says is allowed. NO one knows your situation better than you.
Always call the office or your clinician if you are unsure if you should come in.